Tuesday 24 November 2015

Axial Yeti 1/10 with Nascar racing deacls and mods

Just posted some photos of my black Axial Yeti with Nascar racing decals bought from Mike's Decal. It is a 1/10 decals but fit perfectly on the Yeti :)


The decals is really nice and made my Yeti come to live. Also, the simple black colour body matched brilliantly with the Proline Interco TSL SX Super Swamper XL 2.2" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires and Aluminium Front/Rear 2.2 Wheels Beadlock (6 Poles Swirl).

For the body, I actually trimmed both sides to make it looks thinner and less clumsy. I also cut the front light area, giving it another look.



The dust cover is made from 0.5mm aluminum plate. The plan is thin enough so that I only need a scissors to make it.

Pretty happy with the new look of my Yeti so far. Widened width of the Yeti also make it looks cooler and more stable. Will put on the Monster Mamba 2 to it (with the stock rtr motor lol) and see how it goes.

1 comment: